|Job title||Course Instructor (Arabic)|
|Department||Department of Arabic, IIRT & ILMMY|
|Reports to||Director, IIRT & CEO, ILMMY|
|Hours||For every batch – 2 days in every week and 2.5 hours in a day (class days and time will be according to the schedule of a particular batch.)|
|Location||Online (from anywhere)|
Teaching to accomplish the goals of Department of Arabic, IIRT and ILMMY
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons in accordance with syllabus.
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual student and group of students.
- Providing guidelines, advice and counseling to students on educational and related matters according to the need to increase students’ efficiency.
- Keeping necessary communication with every student to ensure that proper educational help is provided.
- Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of personal teaching strategies to maintain and improve it.
- Take a daily register of student attendance and monitor the presence at lessons.
- Ensuring high stands of professional practice and quality teaching and learning of the subject, through dialogue and observation of class teaching practice by other instructor.
- Distribute notices and inform students of events/happenings as necessary.
- Making use of technological devices/aides and other adaptations during the delivery of the lessons.
- Participating and contributing to the “monthly instructors’ conference.
- Complete report as required.
- Communicating, consulting and co-operating other members of the institute to ensure the best interest of the students.
- Nurture a culture where instructors view themselves essentially as facilitators of learning and reflective practitioners.
- Advising and co-operating the head of the department, instructors in the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching methods and course assessment.
- Sharing views in any possible and reasonable way in the effective management, organization, order and discipline of the department.
- To be a representative of the department and its events in online, onsite, wherever it will be possible to promote and inform the target audience about the institution.
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary system of the institution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Completed (دروس اللغة العربية لغير النطقين بها (الجزء الأول، الجزء الثانى، الجزء الثاث from any accredited institution, university or have the recommendation of any well-known Ustadh to teach these books upon completion of learning from him.
- Studied التحفة السنية بشرح المقدمة الآجرومية or any other Arabic grammar book above it i.e – شرح ابن عقيل ,شرح قطر الندى وبل الصدى.
- Have the experience of teaching.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively orally and writing.
- Knowledge and implementation of relevant technology.
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism in classroom environment.
Primarily job contact will be for one year. Then upon performance, it will be extended or abrogated. Interested ones having the above-mentioned skills are requested to send CV along with answering the below questions to email@example.com
- Why do you want to join IIRT?
- Why you should be hired by IIRT?