|Job title||Operations Coordinator|
|Reports to||Director, IIRT|
|Salary||30,000 BDT/month (provisional period 6 months and after provisional periods salary negotiable.)|
|Hours||8 hours/day (6 days/week, 48 hours/week)|
|Location||Online (from anywhere)|
Maintaining regular institutional activities on the executive level.
Duties and responsibilities:
- IIRT, ILMMY online class maintenance.
- Handling related activities of two admission sessions of IIRT Arabic Intensive in every year.
- Reaching selected scholars and making effective communication to get them as faculty members of ILMMY.
- Handling ILMMY course-related activities.
- Website maintenance.
- Maintaining routine advertising related activities of IIRT.
- Write and optimize content for website and social networking accounts.
- IIRT social media network (facebook, twitter, google plus, youtube account) maintenance.
- Graphical content creation for promotional activities.
- Creating and editing video content for promotional activities.
- Write copy for email marketing.
- Manual help to create content for IIRT designed/organized courses, events.
- Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI (Return on Investment).
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Day to day responsibility for the institutional CRM’s (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Undertake other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the director.
- Must have efficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have efficiency in one of these video editing software (Camptasia, Adobe Premier Pro, Corel Video Studio, Final Cut Pro, iMovie).
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS.
- Must have experience in using WordPress CMS from the front end and its pros and cons.
- Have excellent undertaking of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns.
- Have experience in Facebook paid marketing campaigns.
- Have experience in e-mail marketing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
Primarily job contact will be for one year. Then upon performance, it will be extended or abrogated. Interested ones having the above-mentioned skills are requested to send CV along with answering the below mentioned four questions to email@example.com
- Why do you want to join IIRT?
- Why you should be hired by IIRT?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years?