|Job title||Operations Coordinator|
|Reports to||Director, IIRT|
|Salary||20,000 BDT/month (provisional period 6 months and after provisional periods salary negotiable.)|
|Hours||8 hours/day (6 days/week, 48 hours/week)|
|Location||Online (from anywhere)|
|Joining date||February 01, 2020|
Maintaining regular institutional activities on executive level.
Duties and responsibilities:
- IIRT, ILMMY online class maintenance.
- Handling related activities of two admission sessions of IIRT Arabic Intensive in every year.
- Reaching selected scholars and making effective communication to get them as faculty members of ILMMY.
- Handling ILMMY course related activities.
- Website maintenance.
- Maintaining routine advertising related activities of IIRT.
- Write and optimize content for website and social networking accounts.
- IIRT social media network (facebook, twitter, google plus, youtube account) maintenance.
- Graphical content creation for promotional activities.
- Creating and editing video content for promotional activities.
- Write copy for email marketing.
- Manual help to create content for IIRT designed/organized courses, events.
- Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI (Return on Investment).
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Day to day responsibility for the institutional CRM’s (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Undertake other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the director.
- Must have efficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have efficiency in one of these video editing software (Camptasia, Adobe Premier Pro, Corel Video Studio, Final Cut Pro, iMovie).
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS.
- Must have experience in using WordPress CMS from front end and its pros and cons.
- Have excellent undertaking of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns.
- Have experience in Facebook paid marketing campaign.
- Have experience in e-mail marketing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
Primarily job contact will be for one year. Then upon performance it will be extended or abrogated. Interested ones having the above mentioned skills are requested to send CV along with answering the below mentioned four questions in firstname.lastname@example.org within December 31, 2019.
- Why you want to join IIRT?
- Why you should be hired by IIRT?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Where do you see yourself in next five years?